If you want to write command-based java programs!
- Ståle W. Pedersen 0.55 is out!
It’s been a long time since we’ve done any updates here, but don’t think we’ve been slacking. On May 29th we released version 0.55!...
- Ståle W. Pedersen 0.46 is out!
After several days of crunching we’ve released 0.46. The BIG new feature in this version is that every command/invocation is run in its own thread....
- Ståle W. Pedersen 0.44 Released
Today we released 0.44. Again with new features and new APIs (no, its not compatible with earlier releases)....
- Ståle W. Pedersen 0.43 Released
To support the JBoss Forge2 Beta2 release we released 0.43 on friday. 0.43 is a rather big release with several new features and API changes....
- More »
Æsh, Another Extendable SHell
Æsh is a Java API that provides functionality to write command-based programs in a terminal-independent manner.
- Line editing
- History (search, persistence)
- Paste buffer
- Emacs and Vi editing mode
- Support all POSIX OS and Windows
- Support out and error streams
- Command line parser
- Undo and Redo